Re: Electronic Voting

Greetings:
     Bob's view on this topic is well-presented and I agree with his
position.   I urge moving forward with electronic voting, knowing full well it
will not be perfect from the beginning, but with the hope one always holds that
the process will improve with implementation and use, AND that we will have
the flexibility to change whatever needs to be changed as we go along.
     Cheers!
          Jeanne

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for
local deals at your fingertips.