Re: Short Trip To Minneapolis

In a message dated 6/26/2008 2:49:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,
aistreas@earthlink.net writes:

Dear  All,

I will be in Minneapolis, MN from June 27 thru July 1st for a  convention
(non-iris).  I am also hoping to get by to see Barbara  Sautner's garden.

Jill,

Yes, you must see Barbara and John's garden with the liliums and  hostas.
Jam packed small garden but well worth seeing.  You also need  to see the U. of
Minnesota arboretum - it is special and large.   Rivals MOBOT in scope.  And
you also need to see Bachman's Plant  Nursery.  It is absolutely huge.

Jim M.