Re: hosta website

It is very generous of the Hosta Society to provide
their information free. Now I dont need to join to
know something. Although I had been a member some
years back I havent had time recently to do much with
Hostas. Now I know I wont have to rejoin to get
information about cultivars. One less plant group I
need to subscribe to.

=== message truncated ===