Pictures of Convention on Region 14 web site

Again this year, I've posted a lot of photos of the AIS Convention in
Portland, on the Region 14 web site, www.aisregion14.org . Each page link is
generally limited to 10 photos, so I hope it won't be too slow on anyone using
a modem. There's lots of photos of iris closeup, gardens, and people, so I
hope you enjoy. They're not only tall bearded, there's lots of photos of
Siberians, and species crosses. Oh, two gardens from the Siberian/Species
Convention, Abrego's, and Reid's are there too.   Enjoy!
Kitty Loberg, Region14 Webmaster