RE: Excel spreadsheet for summer auctions

Hi Kitty,
I would be interested in having a look at your auction spreadsheet to
see if it would work for our GPIS auction.
Thanks,
Barbara Aitken

Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden
www.flowerfantasy.net

Dear everyone,
    For several years some regions and societies have been using my
summer
auction spreadsheet, so I thought it was probably time to mention it
again.
    If you have a 'live' summer auction of rhizomes, and would like a
pre-designed Excel spreadsheet for talling totals by bidder (number),
please
let me know and I'll be glad to forward it to you via email.  It
includes
help instructions.  With a laptop PC at the auction, all of the data
entry
can be done by one person, and the totals are instantaneously
available..
and accurate.
   Cheers!
Kitty Loberg