PayPal Motion

I need some clarification on the motion on accepting PayPal payments for sections and cooperating societies via the AIS PP page.

Specifically: I have no way, with the current shopping cart technology, to prevent a domestic subscriber from completing a transaction for a (listed) Section or Cooperating Society without also completing a subscription to AIS. In other words someone could complete a subscription for a Section only and submit it via the AIS PP page while not submitting an accompanying AIS subscription at the same time.

This is not in conformance with the current policy for memberships submitted directly to the AIS MemSec,

What is our intent?

John | "There be dragons here"