Re: Vote

I think it would be good to review how we use the internet to conduct business.

Discussions are held on ASDiscuss. Motions and Seconds are also made on AISDiscuss. Voting is NOT done on AISDiscuss.

Once a motion is made and seconded on AISDiscuss, the AIS Secretary will publish the motion on AISVote and call for voting.

John