I didn’t see your check comments as negative, just that some were addressing topics not related to this task.

Neil

Neil Houghton - Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2020, at 12:45 PM, cheryl deaton <region15kids@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Neil,
Would it be possible for you to send me your presentation from last night's conference call - I couldn't get it from the zoom site.  I have a few thoughts after the call, that I wish to share with you, John and Gary, among others. My comments were not meant to disagree with you but to bring up issues with 'requirements'.  Thank you for all the hard work you have done, and I really do appreciate all the help you have provided.
Cheryl Deaton, AIS Youth Chairman,
Spuria Iris Society Membership Chairman,
Aril Society International Treasurer,
Region 15 Treasurer, San Fernando Valley Iris Society
Southern California Iris Society
Hi Desert Iris & Daylily Society
Master Judge
27218 Walnut Springs Avenue
Canyon Country, CA 91351-3314
661 252-6771
Sent from my very old computer

From: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Images@irises.org <Images@irises.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2020 12:08 PM
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: ID reminder

It would be helpful, especially for those of not familiar with all contributors, if in addition to name more information about the sender be included. At least a position. Region and location would be helpful.

Thanks, Neil

Neil Houghton, AIS Image Coordinator
AIS Digital Program Coordinator
Greater Rochester IRIS Society