Re: On line voting system

Hi Gary,

Not sure why this was sent to AIS Discuss, but:

1) The system defaults to page one. If you click on "Ballot page:" it takes
you there. If you instead click on "Next-->" it assumes you want to skip
page one. The next page after one is two. No one else has ever mentioned
this to me, in close to ten years of on-line voting.

2) I cannot control how browsers render pages. I wish I could. But I think
most judges voting on-line have their printed ballots open, and will notice
that they should scroll up if the paper shows something above what is on
the screen.

3) I have removed the "Submitted" condition from your status, so that you
can go back on-line and submit the vote(s) you missed.

Sorry you had problems.

Gerry