Fwd: Iris Wiki Feedback on Main.AdmAll

Hello again. The wiki is usable now but work continues. I am excited that it
will be even better in the near future. Note Tim's response about searches.

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: "Tim V" <tim.deadlyninja@gmail.com>
To: "Robert Pries" <robertpries@embarqmail.com>, blog@iris-en-provence.fr
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 12:00:16 PM
Subject: Re: Iris Wiki Feedback on Main.AdmAll

I just checked this. The advanced search does work but it is very slow to the
point that it looks like its not working.

Once we fix some of the other bugs on the site, I'll see if I find a way to
speed it up.

In the meantime, one thing that you can do is use a google search with a site
filter.

For instance, type into google:
site:wiki.irises.org Clair De Lune

- Tim