Re: Send Your July News & Notes Topics

Are you trying to send this to the editor?  Or, do you want board approval?

Michelle

On 7/7/2017 6:45 PM, Debra Strauss wrote:
Hi Wayne,

I am trying to do a thank you from Nick and Me from the silent auction!! Can I still get it too you today? I know it's the 7th so if not just tell me and I'll send it next time.

Here is something from Vicki Flanagan you might want to include if it's not too late.

My grandmother Bee Warburton who was editor of the Medianite for years (50 years and more ago) put together a recipe book during the 1970's. It had a sky blue cover with black binding. It was a collection of iris people's favorite recipes. I'm desperately searching for a copy. Anyone out there still have it? I'll make a 50.00 donation the the Median Iris Society for a reproduced copy and 100.00 donation for an original copy in good shape!

Debbie
debbie@loveirises.com
Sent from my iPhone