Re: IRISES Bulletin Summer Issue & appointment

 Excellent choice in both Bruce and Anna for the International News Editor.
Paul W. Gossett

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Jim Morris" <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] IRISES Bulletin Summer Issue & appointment
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:04:57 -0400

The Bulletin will go to Sundance Press for printing next week  Friday.  We
were delayed as the author of a features story pulled the copy  in the
eleventh hour requiring a frantic replacement search and re-layout of  copy.
Final proofreading should be completed by Thursday, August  4.

I am pleased to announce that I asked Bruce Filardi to do the
International News editor function and he enthusiastically agreed.  He
performed this
function well in the past.  Anna Cadd has agreed to help  Bruce with any
Polish language interpretation needs.

Managing Editor
IRISES The Bulletin of the American Iris  Society