Re: Jean Witt

I had not asked. Will check in the future.  Bob Pries

----- Original Message -----
From: "George and Janet Smith" <4f80107e1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 1:05:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Jean Witt

Bob,

Any iris slides???????  If so - have them sent to AIS Library which I pull
from to scan.
Yes, if they want them back along with what has been scanned will do!  I
will be a while but don't want to miss any old iris slides.

Please inquire, thank you.

Janet Smith
Slide Preservation

P.S. Due to fires near my home in the last three weeks - all slides are in
the hands of AIS Library except the few I am working on and will finish in
the next few days.  They are all safe.

P.S.S Thank you to all who kept us in their thoughts.

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a