Re: Exhibition show reports problem

This note came through into the commercial vendors (ads) file in my gmail
account, and was promptly buried among the 100's of solicitations.  Our ITS
department at work has noticed an uptick in misdirected emails due to
browser issues.  If you are using IE that seems to be an issue.  That won't
explain sending show reports to the wrong postal address but it might
explain lost emails.

Linda Wilkie