Wiki available as view only

I regret to announce that the Iris Encyclopedia is currently uneditable. Although it can continue to be viewed, no new images or edits are possible. We are working on the Encyclopedia hoping to expand and upgrade its Foreign Language capacities and during this work no other changes can occur. I cannot tell how long this will take at present, but will notify everyone as soon as the construction is done. I am sure that many users will have no problem finding information but I hope it does not frustrate those who are helping to build it further.

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a