Second of motion

Hi all,
My email is messing up again, so I am not sure if the Bob Pries' motion has
been seconded.  Therefore I second Bob's motion regarding the placement of 3
irises per class on the ballot for the Dykes medal.
Cheryl Deaton
FYI, I got 3 of Jim's messages for Bob to sign his emails, and 4 of
Michelle's, identifying the motion as Bob's.  Sorry, but I didn't get the
motion itself, but I know the wording was per Gerry Snyder.