Re: Registrar Resigning - NOT

John,

It is unfortunate that people get things wrong and sometimes hear things
incorrectly or out of context.  I look forward to you and Joanne continuing
as Registrars for as long as you desire to do the job.  I appreciate your
dedication in the position!

Getting a little rain today and it has cooled down into the 70s and low
80s.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 7/14/2014 2:47:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,