Re: Sad News

Gerry,

Then ask Tom to put you on his distribution list of when members die.
That is the list that Judy K. uses.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 7/2/2014 4:37:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
7e2de1ee1@rewrite.aisboard.org writes:

Jim,

The problem with using Bulletins for this purpose is  that almost all of
the passings that happened long enough ago to have been  published there
have already been removed from the list of judges I  receive from Judy
Keisling in March or April. What I need is a current  list that is kept
up to date.

BTW, thank you for reminding me about  Melody, and I know many of us will
miss  her.

Gerry