Re: Welcome Wayne

Congratulations to both of you. We know Wayne well in Region 21. I have worked
closely with him on several things for the Region. He does excellent work you
will enjoy his efforts
 Thank you and happy gardening
 Ron Cosner

Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com> wrote:

I would like to welcome Wayne Messer to AISDiscuss. Wayne is the managing
editor now of News & Notes. He has done a great job on the first issue (note
the stats in my previous post). You can contact Wayne at wrmesser@gmail.com

Reminders: If I would have been thinking, I would have had a reminder for
Judges that activity reports are due in July. Wayne has noted that the
symposium ballot needs to be voted by the end of next month and that will be
in the newsletter for August. If anyone has suggestions of other reminders for
given months they would be appreciated so we do not forget them.

Reporters; If there are events that should be announced to the whole
membership please let us know. RVPs feel free to send reports of interesting
happenings coming up or finished. Many items may fall through the cracks of
getting into the Bulletin because they miss the three month deadlines of a
quarterly publication.