Re: 2013 AIS Fall Board Meeting New Orleans Information

We will be riding the Amtrak City of New Orleans down to the meeting, and
the Pullman back.
The Pullman is a 1950 restored service, total indulgence....like all the
old movies.
We're making a real holiday of it, and taking care of my husband's birthday
and Christmas presents at the same time.