To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 7:48 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS 2013 Convention Banquet Photos (HELP)

All,

What we really need for the July/August Bulletin are the Awards  Banquet
photos and Andi only sent me one.  He is out of the country.   Anyone else
take photos??????

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo
Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2013
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)

There were two or three  others taking pictures besides Andi.  Why he only
sent one is a mystery to  me.  Perhaps Bonnie Nichols or Gordon Carver can
bail us out. Obviously we need good pictures of the Awards Banquet!! ASAP.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society