Re: 2013 AIS Photo Contest

Janet,

Excellent.  I look forward to seeing the winners in a future  Bulletin.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 7/1/2013 3:44:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ypauls@sti.net writes:

The  Photo Contest for this year is officially closed.

Once again it  has been well received.  The judges will have a hard
time deciding  winners this year!  We even have entries from the
Phillipines, New  Zealand, and Poland.

Thank you to all those who  participated.

Janet Smith
AIS Photo  Contest
Chair

To  sign-off this list, send email to the AIS  Secretary
<aissecretary@irises.org>
The archives for AISDiscuss  are  at: