Re: July AIS Bulletin for Emembers

Dana, John, Bob, Gerry, Clarence and others,

I have been following this discussion and as AIS Treasurer I want to provide some financial facts from the AIS operations to help clarify what the regular, life and emembers services cost AIS compared to what we charge for them.

I need a few days to pull this information from the books over the past few years and since we institued e members.  I am also still involved with the 2012 AIS Convention.  We are now digging, marking and filling orders from our affiliates and others for guest plants.  Lots going on, so give me a few days and I will have more info for you.

Thanks,  Jill