Re: communications

Cheryl,

I know the feeling.  We spent four days last week digging guest irises
from our Region 18 convention.  Boxing everything up now to mail to auction
winners and those going back to the hybridizers.  Our house has been filled
with irises -- and dirt.

Just finished reading the epub July/August Irises Bulletin -- your Youth
Views is especially well done!

Jim M.

In a message dated 7/24/2012 3:53:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,