From: "Susan Boyce" <irisgal@hotmail.com>
To: "aisdiscuss" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 3:03:07 PM
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] communications

I don't necessarily think that everything is apathy, but other things come
into play. Working with people in the Affiliations process and also as the
Exhibition Supply clerk, I have gotten alot of notes that come with the
paperwork, and I hear alot of things why this or that is late in coming to me.
I see a couple of common themes.
Some leaders seek the prestige the title "President" or "RVP" has with it.
Unfortunately when they obtain that title, they do nothing. Some leaders are
so busy with work and other family obligations, that their iris obligations do
not get done. Some are just plain out procrastinators, and a few just don't
care.
We need to get members to be leaders that have that WILL DO attitude, and
you can count on them to get things done.
Susan