Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:20:32 -0700
From: AISSecretary@irises.org
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Motion for new treasurer for AIS

Hello all,

Below is a motion made by Jim Morris which I am seconding regarding
appointment of a new treasurer for AIS.  Also enclosed in the email is a brief
description of the candidates qualifications.

"That Dwayne Booth be designated as AIS Treasurer-Elect"

For everyone's information Dwayne has a BSBA with an Accounting Concentration
from Oregon State University; has 40 years of experience in accounting,
finance, accounting systems and budgeting; 36 of which have been with King
County in Washington State.  He has held a CPA license.  His iris experience
dates to 1996 with King County Iris Society where he has held office as
president, secretary and treasurer.  He joined AIS in 1999 and is a G/E judge
and current Region 13 RVP.  Like most of us he has held a variety of other
iris society positions including Guest Iris Chairman for the just completed
Regional Convention.

Michelle