Website Index

Announcing a large change affecting the AIS Website and also the Iris
Encyclopedia!. You can now use a traditional index to find anything on the
website and in the Encyclopedia. If you are on the main page of the
Encyclopedia you will see a label on the left sidebar that says General Iris
Topics. Click on it and you are there. If you cannot following these
instructions here is the url http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/IrisInfo .

Previously the Encyclopedia only listed the wiki words, (the page names), B
for topics. Many found this to be off-putting. So now you have an easy way to
navigate through the Encyclopedia and the website. I apologize that more is
not there but remember the wiki is a collaboration platform. Any omissions, or
errors can be corrected by its docents. Now if one chooses to complain you can
change it, or contact those who can. We are building a plant Society together
and all of us have a responsibility to make it the best we can