Upcoming Fall Board Meeting in Columbus, OH

Hello all,

Attached is a copy of the registration form for the upcoming board meeting as well as a copy of the schedule and driving directions if you are coming from the South or West. Please note there is nothing scheduled for Nov. 4 in case we run late and there is no room reserved. I assume if we have to meet for some reason on Nov. 4 we will just have to make what arrangements with the hotel we can.

Michelle

From the west, take I-270 North, then
AIS
Take exit 26 to merge onto I-71 S toward Columbus   1.8 mi
Take exit 117 for OH-161/Dublin-Granville Road 0.3 mi
Turn right onto OH-161 W/E Dublin Granville Rd 0.2 mi
Turn right onto Busch Blvd      0.8 mi
Turn right onto Kingsmill Pkwy 0.3 mi
Turn left onto Doubletree Ave  Destination will be on the right  52 ft

From the south:
Take  I-71 to Columbus, then
Merge onto I-70 E 1.4 mi
Slight left onto I-71 N (signs for Cleveland) 9.5 mi
Take exit 117 for OH-161 E/Dublin-Granville Rd/Ohio 161 W
0.3 mi
Turn left onto E Dublin Granville Rd 0.4 mi