Re: 2012 Photo Contest has ended.

Not on the Blog, as the blog is for larger articles, but on Facebook, sure.

Good job, Janet, collecting and organizing everything contest related.

Andi

--
*"Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious
and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for