Re: Update of Basic Iris Culture prices on website

I'm writing in support of Susan's note. The sooner this information can be
placed on the AIS website the better. A lot of people have found out about
this since Victoria, so there are lots of rumors and interest to purchase,
but no actual official information yet.

Do we have really nice pictures of the front and back covers that we can be
added? Perhaps the designed can provide some nice JPEGS. Also, since it's a
NEW item (or newly designed), could it be highlight it on the website
somehow as well.

Thank you.

Andi Rivarola