Re: OT: Article of interest from the NY Times.

Well, as usual, Rita is ahead of me here!  I pulled the same article to bring copies to the Fall Meeting.  That is pretty obsolete behavior, I admit.
The important thing pointed out in this article is that many groups are actually "doing something" about changing their approaches for success.
Our Strategic Planning Committee has come up with some good ideas, but we really need to get outside of our comfort zones in keeping AIS viable and relevant for the future.

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct: 301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since 1972!