RE: Proposed bylaws amendment notice - electronic membership

What EXACTLY does full membership in AIS consist of at this time? As a life member of AIS there might be certain 'electronic services' that I may wish to use but I won't want to purchase an electronic membership.  Why should I buy duplicate services?  Definition of what membership means would be advantageous in this instance.
Cheryl

Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 13:27:54 -0700
From: in2iris@yahoo.com
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Proposed bylaws amendment notice - electronic membership
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org

The Strategic Planning committee is proposing a change to the AIS Bylaws for addition of an electronic membership class to Article III, Section 2 of the bylaws.  The proposed amendment of the bylaws change is to add class f as follows:

(f) electronic membership, which shall include the Bulletin available electronically, and  other electronic services as they become available.  Electronic membership shall include full membership privileges in the AIS, but does not duplicate privileges for those choosing to have both electronic membership and another class of membership.

Gary White,

Chairman Strategic Planning Committee