Untimely death of Rob Stetson

Hello Everybody, Here is the latest news about Rob Stetson. He was found dead Friday morning, and his brother' s ex wife was notified. His brother died about five years ago. She doesn't know anybody in the Iris Society, so she contacted an old friend of Rob's, Darby Nelson, who contacted the AIS. I talked with the ex-sister in law and she said that the coroner has not released his body yet, so no funeral plans have been made. She agreed to email me as soon as she makes some burial arrangements. Rob had no close relatives, other than a teenage nephew who is the son of his ex sister-in -law. It can truly be said that the AIS was his family. When I get more information I will send another email.
Sincerely, Steve Blecher, RVP Region 20