Re: [AISdiscuss] Status of 2007 AIS Photo Contest

Hi Kitty and all--

I would just like to add that about 1/2 of the photos in the 2008 AIS
calendar were selected from last years' photo contest and I hope to use
even more this next time around. My calendar selections will not
necessarily follow the winners list so expect some diversity there. Some
of you will still be winners in the calendar.

Many of the prizes were not sent out last year except to southern
recipients. The others are on my list of tasks to deal with very shortly.
If any of last years' winners would prefer recieving a newer Siberian or
Median(s) iris, please contact me.