Re: Special AIS teleconference: Handbook revision Jan 5 TUESDAY!!

Thank you very much! I am feeling so much better after a week in here!

Debbie
debbie@loveirises.com
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2021, at 6:08 PM, Images@irises.org wrote:

 Prayers and good energy...

Neil Houghton, AIS Image Coordinator
AIS Digital Program Coordinator
Greater Rochester IRIS Society
3873 Rush Mendon Rd
Mendon, NY 14506
585-301-8256
Sent from my iPad

On Jan 5, 2021, at 7:05 PM, Debra Strauss <debbie@loveirises.com> wrote:

 I believe the changes are all good. I’m sorry I can be there live. I’m in the hospital being treated for covid. I’m doing good.

Debbie
debbie@loveirises.com
Sent from my iPhone