From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org <owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> on behalf
of Jill Bonino <7115fb371@rewrite.aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 7:11 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Flights from the West Coast to Des Moines for the
AIS Convention

Hi Dwayne,
Do you have access to SW Air?  I can get to Des Moines from Burbank round trip
for about $400.
Jill Bonino

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 19, 2017, at 6:10 PM, Lois Rose <31cfa9c51@rewrite.aisboard.org>
wrote:

> I just did a search on Expedia.com and found a United Airlines RT flight
leaving Seattle to Des Moines 5/22, return 5/28, for $354.  Not a route I
would be flying (I'm in Virginia and planning to drive) so I didn't check out
what kind of red-eye special that might be for an itinerary, but there were
LOTS of other options for under $500.  That's for 1 person.  I usually start
with a search on Expedia, find a good price and itinerary, and then book
directly with the specific airline.  Just couldn't believe, this far in
advance, that $1500 (or even $750 for 1) would be necessary.

> Lois
>

> Lois Rose
> AIS Exhibitions Committee
> P.O. Box 30
> Partlow, VA 22534
> Phone:  (540) 582-5799
> e-mail:  LOWY222@aol.com

Convention

> Has anyone have good tips to offer on finding good fares from the West
Coast
> to Des Moines?  I just was looking at Alaska Airlines and their flights
from
> Seattle go to Ohare in Chicago.  Then they use commuter planes run by
Republic
> and Envoy Airlines from Ohare to/from Des Moines.  Best fare I find today
is
> about $1,500 for 2 passengers.
>

> Dwayne Booth
>

> AIS Treasurer

aisdiscuss archives - aisboard.org<http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/>
www.aisboard.org
aisdiscuss archives. December 2016 November 2016 October 2016 September 2016
August 2016 July 2016 June 2016 May 2016 April 2016 March 2016 February 2016
January 2016 ...