From: Michelle Snyder <102x@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Appointment of RVP for Region 10
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 22:13:04 -0700

President Gary White has appointed Eileen Hollander as RVP of Region
10.  As per AIS guidelines a motion needs to be
made to approve this appointment.  As such, I make the following motion:

"That we approve President Gary White's appointment of Eileen Hollander
as RVP for Region 10"

Michelle

Another Embarrassing Scandal For Fox News
theprivatesecretdiary.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/586f2d4a6059e2d4968a2st52vuc