Travel

I will be traveling from Friday afternoon, Jan. 30th, through  Sat., Feb. 7th.  I will probably be checking e-mail, but no show schedules will be approved during that time.   More importantly, I will be traveling again March 2-17, a critical and peak time for show schedules approvals for May shows.  I will return home March 17 to a huge backlog which I will process as quickly as possible on a first-in, first-out basis.  However, any affiliates with May shows should be encouraged to get their schedules to me for approval in February if at all possible.

Lois Rose
AIS Exhibitions Committee