Re: 2015 Portland Convention

John, I s it possible to go to both the Japanese & China Gardens?    Which is better?   Also most view the Rose Test Garden.  Can this be done in one day? George Boyce

-----Original Message-----
From: John Ludi <4eae69f11@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>; ais_affiliates <ais_affiliates@aisboard.org>
Cc: chadharris <chadharris@prodigy.net>
Sent: Fri, Jan 9, 2015 1:36 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2015 Portland Convention

Hello all,

"Room at the Inn". I have been informed that all the rooms at the Red Lion On The River for Saturday, May 23rd, have been "SOLD OUT". There is a limited number of rooms available for Monday through Thursday and the following Sunday/Monday. Our backup hotel is the Oxford Suites - approximately 1 1/2 blocks from the Red Lion On The River. Rooms are 1 bed and 2 bed rooms. Oxford Suites also provide free shuttle service to/from the airport. The room rates will be established based on the number of rooms in the reserved block. If you have not reserved your room for the convention, please let us know ASAP. I will provide more information at a later date. See you in Portland in May.

John Ludi
Chair, 2015 Portland Conventions
503-668-9230
kludi@juno.com