Re: Travel

don't know of anyone
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lois Rose" <lowy222@aol.com>
To: AISDiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:13:40 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Travel

I will be traveling without a computer from Jan 25 through Feb. 2. If you
know of anyone waiting approval of a show schedule in that time, please tell
them to be patient. I am current on reviewing as I leave (25 shows so far
this year), and will be again within a couple of days of my return.

Lois Rose, Exhibitions

Lois Rose
AIS Exhibitions Committee
P.O. Box 30