Secretary traveling

Hello all,

Gerry and I are off on a big trip beginning Wednesday, Jan. 23. We won't be returning until Thursday, Feb. 14. We are going to South America. Rio, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires and then a cruise around the horn winding up in Santiago, Chile before flying home. Should be quite the adventure.

Please just go ahead and send any deposits or invoices to me in your usual manner and I will take care of them as soon as we return.

Thank you,

Michelle