Re: Change in Chair of Scientific Committee

Actually, we had approved Kelly Norris as chairman at the fall Board
meeting, but because of his new horticulture position in Des Moines with
decreased time availability, I asked him to step down and for Bob Hollingworth  to
assume the chairmanship.  Both gentlemen agreed.  Kelly will remain  on the
committee.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

In a message dated 1/8/2013 3:51:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,