Re: Website - Reprise

I have copies here and they are in the archives at ASIBoard.org in the 2010 Fall Reports.

Thanks

John
On Jan 26, 2011, at 7:44 AM, Jill Bonino wrote:

Yes, John those are the ones. Do you have the ones for 9-30-10 or do I need to send them?? Thanks, Jill

-----Original Message-----
From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
Sent: Jan 25, 2011 9:14 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Website - Reprise

I have the following reports from the Fall 2009 meeting:

TreasurersReport_Assets_Fall2009.pdf
TreasurersReport_Fall2009.pdf
TreasurersReport_RestrictedFunds_Fall2009.pdf

Is that what you mean?

Thanks

John

On Jan 21, 2011, at 10:33 AM, Jill Bonino wrote:

Hi John,

Yes, I like having the Financials with the Minutes and we probably
should have a couple of years on there at one time.  Do you still
have the electronic file of the 9-30-09 Financials that you could
put on too??  If not, let me know and I will send to you.

I will be away from my computer over the weekend (Jan 21-23) but
will have my cell with me if you have any questions 818-404-4216.

This is lookin' good...

Jill