Re: Website

Hi John,

Yes, I like having the Financials with the Minutes and we probably should have a couple of years on there at one time.  Do you still have the electronic file of the 9-30-09 Financials that you could put on too??  If not, let me know and I will send to you.

I will be away from my computer over the weekend (Jan 21-23) but will have my cell with me if you have any questions 818-404-4216.

This is lookin' good...

Jill