Yes something went really wrong with those slide shows. I have deleted them all and am rebuilding them. The ones there should be correct now. Adding more with time.

You are, of course, the one who got me into the middle of all this and I hope I have lived up to your expectations. Mostly I enjoy what I do, but there are the odd moments when I wish you had picked on some one else <grin>.

John
On Jan 20, 2011, at 6:09 AM, cemahan@aol.com wrote:

John, Enjoyed the new site; You may be aware of this but I will point it out just in case. On the gallaries section, the pictures for the 2010 and 2007 are
the same. Clarence

-----Original Message-----
From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thu, Jan 20, 2011 1:52 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Website

Here we go, HERE we go, HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!
I just launched the new website.
I am sure there will be a few glitches and there are things to do to
ake it better as we go along,
Please look at pages that correspond to your area of responsibility
if you have any) and make sure it is correct.
I have added as much new content as I could, but am always on the
ook out for more.
In case you have forgotten:
http://www.irises.org
and if it still looks like the old site, click Reload or Refresh
epending on what you browser uses.

o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/