From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Website
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 12:52 AM

Here we go, HERE we go, HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!

I just launched the new website.

I am sure there will be a few glitches and there are things to do to make it
better as we go along,

Please look at pages that correspond to your area of responsibility (if you
have any) and make sure it is correct.

I have added as much new content as I could, but am always on the look out for
more.

In case you have forgotten:

http://www.irises.org

and if it still looks like the old site, click Reload or Refresh depending on
what you browser uses.