Re: Website

Geeeze how did I screw that up so bad....

Thanks, Working on it

On Jan 20, 2011, at 12:10 AM, Janet Smith wrote:

What I found so far:

Photo Contest - 2007 and 2008 match
Dykes Medal Winner Slide show -  has half 2008 Convention and half DMW
2008 Convention appears okay
2007 Convention is half 2010 convention.

Janet

---- Original Message ----
From: jijones@usjoneses.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Website
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:52:35 -0800

Here we go, HERE we go, HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!

I just launched the new website.

I am sure there will be a few glitches and there are things to do to

make it better as we go along,

Please look at pages that correspond to your area of responsibility
(if you have any) and make sure it is correct.

I have added as much new content as I could, but am always on the
look out for more.

In case you have forgotten:

http://www.irises.org

and if it still looks like the old site, click Reload or Refresh
depending on what you browser uses.