RE: Convention arrival

Hi John,
   My flight arrives at 12:25 (American Airlines) on Sunday.  I have my laptop
and a DVD movie to watch, so I don't mind waiting until your flight arrives to
save $$$ on the shuttle ride.
Susan> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org> From: jijones@usjoneses.com> Subject:
[AISdiscuss] Convention arrival> Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:10:39 -0800> > I am
arriving at KCI airport at 2:25 Sunday afternoon (Southwest > Airlines) for
the convention.> > I am looking for someone(s) to share the shuttle to the
hotel with. > Anyone arriving about the same time?> > Thanks> > John> >
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary>
<aissecretary@irises.org>> The archives for AISDiscuss are at:>
Windows Live: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009