2011 AIS Convention Invitation and Site

DEAR FELLOW AIS MEMBERS,

Like I said at the Fall Board meeting in North Carolina, I would again be
asking for your assistance in January if I have not had an invitation for
a 2011 AIS Convention.  Well, it is January 24, 2008 and I still have not
received an invitation from any iris organization to host the 2011 AIS
Convention.  This is very critical in that the Beardless Guest Plants
will need to be received by that site this upcoming Fall.  So I am asking
all of you to talk it over with your regions and local societies about
hosting a convention and contact me if you are interested in discussing a
convention with me for 2011.  The current up coming conventions are as
follows,  2008 Austin, TX, 2009 Kansas City, MO, 2010 Madison, WI, and
2012 Ontario, CA.

I have contacted some areas of the country about hosting the convention
but, I have not had an invitation from anyone.

If you would like additional information as to what are the requirements
and what it takes to host a convention, please contact me.

Thank you,

Paul W. Gossett
AIS Convention Liaison