Travel

I will be traveling from tomorrow, Saturday,  Feb 25 through  Friday, March 3.  Although I should be able to check e-mail, no shows will be approved during that time.  Before I leave tomorrow I hope to have approved the 3 remaining schedules on my desk, for a total of 64 so far this year.  I will return home to a backlog which I will process as quickly as possible on a first-in, first-out basis.

Lois

Lois Rose
AIS Exhibitions Committee

Lois Rose